National Alliance on Mental Illness
The National Alliance on Mental Illness Franklin County (NAMI FC) is here to help. NAMI FC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. We provide free education and support to those suffering with mental illness and their friends and family members. We provide information about where to find treatment and resources. We advocate to end the stigma that limits the lives and livelihood of individuals with mental illness.
Donations given to NAMI FC are used entirely to support our mission to serve the local community. You can give to our general fund which is used at the discretion of the executive director for the organization’s greatest needs or you may choose the specific area you wish to support.
- $200 covers the costs for one facilitator to conduct a 10-week Peer-to-Peer Education course for individuals suffering with mental illness.
- $100 pays for a community outreach booth at a local health or education fair to increase awareness about mental illness and the services NAMI FC provides to our community.
- $75 covers the costs for one volunteer-led support group meeting for those suffering with mental illness or their friends and family members.
- $50 provides materials for one individual to attend a free 12-week Family-to-Family Education course for friends and family members of people suffering with mental illness.
- $25 provides materials for one individual to attend a free six-week NAMI Basics Education course for parents and caregivers of children and adolescents living with mental illness.
- $10 buys 80 brochures to increase awareness about mental illness and the services NAMI FC provides to our community.
- Many companies now offer a Matching Gift program for charitable donations. Please check and see if your employer offers such a program and double your gift to NAMI FC.
making a gift today by clicking on the button below.
A gift to NAMI FC from your estate continues your support and belief in our mission beyond your lifetime. Estate gifts can be given via your will, a living trust, a charitable remainder trust, and/or life insurance. If you would like to make arrangements for an estate gift, please contact the NAMI FC office directly at 614-501-6264.